Co-Director of Music Team
Sky Rogers joined the SBC staff in March 2018 after serving in the music ministry since SBC was founded in 2012. Sky was born and raised in Stillwater and has two degrees from Oklahoma State University. She currently works at Oklahoma State University as the Assistant Director for the Center for Sovereign Nations.
She is married to Chuck Rogers and enjoys being the “fun Aunt” and spending time with her family and friends. Sky also enjoys hunting, fishing, playing golf, being outside, studying the Bible, playing piano, singing, and writing music.
- Favorite Bible Verse: Romans 8:28
- Favorite Book (other than the Bible): The Harry Potter series
- Favorite Movie: The “Lord of the Rings” trilogy
- Favorite Songs (Right Now): “Yes He Can” and “Hymn of Heaven”
- Advice: Go talk to people who have lived a long time and listen to their advice about life. Wouldn’t it be great if we could all start with other peoples’ lessons learned, instead of at “square 1”?